Our Twin Tube MW IR Heater is made up of 8-shape high-purity clear quartz twin tube, with each tube having Ni-Chrome heating coil that runs in U Shape in the tube.
• Heating up and cooling down time is approximately 50 secs.
• Available with gold reflector and without reflector.
• The outer rear side of the tube of the reflector has the gold coating.
• Heat loss from backside is prevented by the reflector, thereby power is saved.
• Results in making surrounding work area cooler.
• Increases the efficiency and directionality of the heater.
Standard sizes (in cross section): 11 mm x 23 mm & 15 mm x 32 mm.
Maximum length: 200 mm.
Power density: 60 KW / m2 can be achieved.
|Type Length||Width||Power Rating*|
|Full Length||248mm||250 to 100W|
|Half Length||125mm||125 to 650w|