Short Wave IR Lamp transmits heat in the form of electromagnetic waves at a velocity of approximately 3,00,000 Km/Sec i.e., at the speed of light.
These lamps are not only the fastest in transmitting heat but are most suitable for specific applications involving vacuum technology and dust free (clean room) conditions.
• Heating is done by radiation, this eliminates loss of energy used for heating media and heat loss due to convection.
• Here the infrared waves penetrate the material, on which it falls and delivers the heat directly to that material.
Short wave IR lamps are available in different lengths from 5” to30” or as per customer specifications.
• PET perform heating in stretch blow molding machines
• Printing ink drying in offset machines
• Paper coating drying
• Pre-heating prior to embossing
• Screen printing curing on T-shirts
• Textiles and many more